why does allah not give me a baby

I think Allah doesnt love me I see everywhere that Allah test the ones he loves. It is the duty of the children to meet all needs of their parents when they get old and when cannot meet their own needs.


Ya Allah Please Don T Leave Me To Myself For Even The Duration Of The Blink Of An Eye Quran Verses Image Quotes Islamic Teachings

STOP BLAMING ALLAH FOR BAD THINGS.

. Aphorism of Ibn Ataillah One of the hardest tests in this dunya is submitting to the Will of Allah. Nothing could be further from the truth. Or He makes them both males and females and He renders whom He wills barren.

There is a big difference in both. Every glance at a crucifix can be a reminder of what the Son of God did for love of you. We may think that.

He gives to whom He wills female children and He gives to whom He wills males. And also pray to Him make dua to Him for you to get what you desire. Do not let go of Allah.

Untill then its okay to keep thinking about your son. Alhamdullilah my life is fairly easy but it got me think why. Their traditions allowed the father to bury his daughter alive for actual poverty or for expected poverty or out of fear of a.

So when we have tried with something and it still does not work then we must realise that Allah is in control not us. It does not say that Satans touch always causes a cry. Allah says in the Quran Allah does not charge a soul except with that within its capacity Quran.

I also believe that is why He gave you a child like my Alec. Women were created to serve Allah swt alone not there husbands wishes for children and not here on earth to serve men. Indeed He is Knowing and Competent.

Because He really loves you and He wants to show you. Wake Up Our Ummah. He wanted to give me a gift that no man could take away.

You need to keep remembering that Allah has the power to make the seemingly impossible to be possible. When a baby is born his brain is completely void of any to understand it is completely empty not able to think not able to say not able to do anything so how does a baby knows i have to drink milk as that is my food now cant he eat meat as soon he is. One of the greatest pleasures allah has given a human being is having kids.

A child cries when it falls down while playing. When praying for Allah to grant us children what should we pray for just any child or one that is a trust bearer. All things in the heavens and on the.

As muslims our number one reason to be alive is to worship Allah swt not to have children. He even withholds good things from us. A woman who does not have a child is in no way deficient or incomplete.

Allah gives this duty to children. They ask thee what they should spend In charity. This is a beautiful concise explanation just ten minutes that is sure to move you and humble you.

And he would suffer all that again if need be for your. Loads of men and women cannot have children because of many issues and Allah swt did not make it an obligation to have children. To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth.

They said God has taken a son May He be exalted in His glory. Allah Not Give Me Money R Badfaketexts from ireddit By allah if my lord takes hold of me he would torment me as he has not. I pray my salah and do good deeds and i LOVEEE Allah but I dont get tested so that means he doesnt love me.

For some reason the first child always bes the most loved. I am sorry to hear that you think you didnt deserve a love. Sins allahuakbar muslim arab arabic.

Perhaps it is a protection for us. The assumption of this question is incorrect that God prefers sons. Allāh swt promises you a kind of happiness that does not end.

His glory is limitless and he is not need of any such thing. Why does Allah take things away from me out of love from me. I believe that it is the answer.

18K Likes 56 Comments. Theirs nothing wrong in thinking about your son afterall he will always be your baby. Answer 1 of 4.

1 Either Allah responds to caller by giving himher what was asked for in this dunya For example they someone would say. A person who does not fulfill this duty is forced by the Islamic administration. Sections of this page.

Press alt to open this menu. And never lose hope. Or is this Shaytaan telling me Allah.

So dont worry once your child is born you will be the happiest mother and your attentionlove will be for your new child. O Allah please help pay off my loan So he gets a promotion in his job or finds a new job that pays him more money. Our Lord do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred.

Dua exists so you. Part of submission is enduring with things we dont like. And if theres one thing I have learned by now its what God says in Isaiah 558 For my thoughts are not your thoughts neither are your ways my ways declares the LORD God knows whats best for us far better than we do.

He meant she could not defend her father and her family except by screaming and crying not by fighting and carrying arms. He creates what He wills. And mention when Abraham said My Lord show me how You give life to the dead Allah said Have you not believed He said Yes but I ask only that my heart may be satisfied Quran 2260 If you already have a strong faith in your Creator trying to look for signs is following the sunnah of prophet Ibrahim.

This is why Allah does not give us what we wanted right away. Allah The Almighty Says what means. 131K views Epic Emotional - AShamaluevMusic.

Not the moment you desire. March 24 This is why Allah does not give us what we wanted right away. God never promises to give us everything we want but He does promise to always give us what we need.

A special knowledge of the power strength holiness faithfulness might and wisdom of God that only comes from NEEDING HIM DESPERATELY. Answer 1 of 19. The Hadith states that a baby that cries is due to the touch of Satan.

This duty is not only ethical but also legal. TikTok video from Sarah-tonin sarahnaffar. However this does not mean that.

Why is Allah punishing me. He was thinking of you when he was on the cross. Even though it is so painful to be denied our hearts desire there is always wisdom behind why Allah delays the answering our duas.

Do not think for a second that Allah will not give you what you want for that is what dua is for. Most of such sicknesses are due to our own faults such as one I mentioned above other reasons include carelessness like eating less diet for the pregnant female. No its not Allah to be blamed its us the humans who changed ourself in such condition.

Does Allah not love me enough to test me. O Allah I am sick please cure me And Allah cures them. Ahmed One of the reasons for that is the sending of Prophet.

And dua can always change your fate. She also cannot be good to them and care for them except by taking from her husbands money to give to her family. This is why Allah does not give us what we wanted right away.


Pin On Islam


Pin On Hadeeth


Pin On Purify The Self ن ف س Ego


Pin Von Mohsan Iqbal Auf Islam


Pin On The Guidance


Allah


Ya


3

0 comments

Post a Comment